I'm running 10 Pro 10240, and I am not receiving the Threshold 2 update (Fall Update) through Windows Update. Is there a way to force download it?
Your help is appreciated!
Best Answer: Nobody would like to see Windows 10 TH2 (Fall Update) Not Appearing in Windows Update problems when they are searching online, especially when people are watching videos or having a good time in using computers. What can I do? Most computer users have no idea of how to fix Windows 10 TH2 (Fall Update) Not Appearing in Windows Update errors. Don't panic! Read the article below, and figure out the best way to fix Windows 10 TH2 (Fall Update) Not Appearing in Windows Update error and optimize your PC.
Using SmartPCFixer to Fix Windows 10 TH2 (Fall Update) Not Appearing in Windows Update and Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Remove Windows 10 TH2 (Fall Update) Not Appearing in Windows Update Problems Manually.
Simple Steps to Restore Your System(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)Most often, to fix Windows 10 TH2 (Fall Update) Not Appearing in Windows Update error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: 80246001 Windows 7,Provide Guidance For Error Code Faults,0x004cf1a8,Dlll,Delet Cookies
Read More: ,13804 (0x35ec),Test Your Pc Speed,Last Windows Error Is 995,Cdatabase.dll,Florida Computer