Dll Name: QCommCtl.dll
File Description: Common Controls Library
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Reuters Limited
You might see the following QCommCtl.dll error message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\QCommCtl.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\QCommCtl.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QCommCtl.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file QCommCtl.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because QCommCtl.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\QCommCtl.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "QCommCtl.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because QCommCtl.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module QCommCtl.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QCommCtl.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What are the common causes associated with QCommCtl.dll Error?
Fix QCommCtl.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download QCommCtl.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the QCommCtl.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the QCommCtl.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC can chect out the damaged QCommCtl.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.Sometimes, if you come across QCommCtl.dll error, you can perform a sfc for your computer. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. SFC is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am getting a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I was worried that I cannot fix this error. Luckily for me. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it pops up "QCommCtl.dll not found error." I searched the internet and found SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is easy for me. It's definitely a good tool to fix dll files.
Lately, my PC encountered BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks you so much!
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
QTToolBar2.ni.dll,RCDCD140.DLL,ResDll932.dll,RIC534K.DLL,Rsvpsp.dll,win7 bsod,0x50 bsod,bsod 07e,bsod 0x0000007f,disable bsod