My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" WSAEINVALIDPROVIDER problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot WSAEINVALIDPROVIDER Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my computer error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Download SmartPCFixer to repair WSAEINVALIDPROVIDER problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix WSAEINVALIDPROVIDER problem.
Method Two: To fix WSAEINVALIDPROVIDER issue safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
We should never ignore WSAEINVALIDPROVIDER problem when we encounter it at the first time. If WSAEINVALIDPROVIDER error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of WSAEINVALIDPROVIDER error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove WSAEINVALIDPROVIDER error in time.
"windowsupdate_80070490" "windowsupdate_dt000",Dll Is Not Valid,Java Tm Runtime Environment,Perflib,Wintrust Dll Windows 7
Read More:,c0000006 error,Load Ini Xml Error,Syntax Error At Line 1,Www Pchelpsoft Com,Http Error403