Best Solution:Troubleshoot bad pool header windows 10 upgrade error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix bad pool header windows 10 upgrade problem.
Manual tutorials of repairing bad pool header blue screenGenerally speaking, most blue screen issue, such as, bad pool header windows 10 upgrade is caused by bad driver issues. follow the below manual steps to resolve bad pool header 0x00000019.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is damaged drivers.
Sometimes, to fix bad pool header windows 10 error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
bad pool header windows 8 error can be a disaster for your PC. If bad pool header blue screen error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad_pool_header error windows 10 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad pool header windows 7 error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Windows 7,STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Windows 7,Bad Pool Header
Read More: ,system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8,BSOD Error system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled athwbx-sys,system_thread_exception_not_handled atikmdag.sys windows 8