Good news for you, Turn Off Pop Up Blocker error can be removed in many different ways. In this article, I would like to show you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot Turn Off Pop Up Blocker Issues Manually.
Solution Two: Remove Turn Off Pop Up Blocker Problems with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How to Resolve Turn Off Pop Up Blocker Error Manually?
To troubleshoot Turn Off Pop Up Blocker issue immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Solve Turn Off Pop Up Blocker Error Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve Turn Off Pop Up Blocker error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Turn Off Pop Up Blocker error completely.
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
0x80070005,Error 2330,Http Error 403,Qtcore4 Dll Missing,Stop Running This Script
Read More:,xvidcore dll not found,access violation,no sound on internet,http error 403,internet explorer not responding