File Name: QAppProx.dll
File Description: Navigation support module
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Attachmate Corporation
Common QAppProx.dll Error:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\QAppProx.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\QAppProx.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QAppProx.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file QAppProx.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because QAppProx.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\QAppProx.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "QAppProx.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because QAppProx.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module QAppProx.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QAppProx.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What Causes QAppProx.dll Error?
Resolve QAppProx.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download QAppProx.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the QAppProx.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the QAppProx.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker is able to chect out the damaged QAppProx.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.Sometimes, if you cannot fix QAppProx.dll error, you can perform a sfc for your computer. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. SFC is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My PC is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it receives "QAppProx.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is more suitable for me. It's definitely an amazing software to fix dll files.
Recently, my PC came aross BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks!
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.