I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "This application has failed to start because devenum(3).dll was not found." I've downloaded the devenum(3).dll zip file I need from internet. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix devenum(3).dll if you have tried the below method.
|What is devenum(3).dll|
|Description: Device enumeration.|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|File Size: 30843 bytes (30.12 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: ee9bac8251c20f943402aeba8e77fdc9|
What may Result in devenum(3).dll Error?
Method One: Fix devenum(3).dll Error Immediately!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing devenum(3).dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Troubleshoot devenum(3).dll Error Manually.Step One: Download devenum(3).dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the devenum(3).dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the devenum(3).dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker will find out the missing devenum(3).dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
How to Run System File Checker Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Related: Speed up PC 2015,Troubleshoot astminit.dll Problems Professionally,How to Fix ax_ge.dll Missing Errors,How to Fix bcdprov.dll Errors,What is comm32.dll and How to Fix comm32.dll Error,Fix Dll Problems:W32TOPL.DLL Free Download