I just installed a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "dec2rtf.dll Not Found" I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix dec2rtf.dll missing errors.
|Product: File Decomposer|
|Company: Symantec Corporation|
|Description: File Decomposer Component|
|File Size: 61440 bytes (60 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 85e93f874ecd52b33d05be401d259139|
What may Result in dec2rtf.dll Error?
Method One: Solve dec2rtf.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing dec2rtf.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Fix dec2rtf.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download dec2rtf.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the dec2rtf.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the dec2rtf.dll error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker can find out the missing dec2rtf.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
SFC is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)