I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdqdes.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've downloaded the cdqdes.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Many Thanks.
Hi, in fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix cdqdes.dll missing errors.<
|Product: MP2-WAV interface for CDCOPY|
|Company: Markus Barth - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|File Size: 31503 bytes (30.76 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 180d41f8616452b08e6f0cf2a252a359|
What are the common causes associated with cdqdes.dll Error?
Method One: Fix cdqdes.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdqdes.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Troubleshoot cdqdes.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cdqdes.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdqdes.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cdqdes.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker will hunt for the damaged cdqdes.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
How to Perform a System File Checker Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)