I just installed a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "The file cdr.dll is missing." I've tried to figure it out on my own. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix cdr.dll missing errors.
|What is cdr.dll|
|Description: CDR - Digital Audio Extraction Library|
|Product: Digital Audio Explorer|
|Company: Jukka Poikolainen Software|
|File Size: 27742 bytes (27.09 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 90c07866ec60c756170101d66f4c969a|
You might see the following cdr.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cdr.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdr.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cdr.dll is missing."
- "cdr.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cdr.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot cdr.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdr.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Troubleshoot cdr.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cdr.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdr.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cdr.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker will chect out the damaged cdr.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)