I need to install a software on my PC, but I always get a message saying "Cannot find [PATH]\cdrcpr100.dll" Some friends told me to download a new cdrcpr100.dll files. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
Hi, in fact, It is possible to fix cdrcpr100.dll if you have tried the below method.<
|Company: Corel Corporation|
|Description: Corel Compression Dll|
|File Size: 67573 bytes (65.99 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 3cf84e17f8490c919454492c6daf4a0d|
Common cdrcpr100.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cdrcpr100.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdrcpr100.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cdrcpr100.dll is missing."
- "cdrcpr100.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cdrcpr100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix cdrcpr100.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdrcpr100.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Troubleshoot cdrcpr100.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cdrcpr100.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdrcpr100.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the cdrcpr100.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC will chect out the damaged cdrcpr100.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
How to Perform a System File Checker Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)