|Product: AboutGolf.com Golf Game|
|Company: Friendly Software Corporation|
|File Size: 2333 bytes (2.28 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 4d6c3e6abbb5784e0752aeac113e3fce|
Troubleshoot compress32.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download compress32.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the compress32.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the compress32.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker will chect out the corrupted compress32.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Do a System Restore for Your PC:(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)In most cases, once you restore your system to an original version, compress32.dll error will be removed with ease!
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.BingDesktop_Res.dll,KernelTenio.dll,Msvcp120.dll,OpenCL32.dll,Wmpmde.dll