I have tried to install a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "The file cdrmmc32.dll is missing." Some friends told me to download a new cdrmmc32.dll files. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Many Thanks.
Hi, in fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot cdrmmc32.dll errors.<
|Product: NTI CD-Writing SDK|
|Company: NewTech Infosystems, Inc.|
|Description: CdrMmc32 DLL|
|File Size: 61698 bytes (60.25 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: fd57b06167d9d484c0d767602ec8911a|
You might see the following cdrmmc32.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cdrmmc32.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdrmmc32.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cdrmmc32.dll is missing."
- "cdrmmc32.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cdrmmc32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix cdrmmc32.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdrmmc32.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Troubleshoot cdrmmc32.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cdrmmc32.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdrmmc32.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cdrmmc32.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker might chect out the missing cdrmmc32.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)