I just installed a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "This application has failed to start because cddbrealcontrol.dll was not found." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix cddbrealcontrol.dll if you have tried the below method.
cddbrealcontrol.dll File Information:
Common cddbrealcontrol.dll Error:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cddbrealcontrol.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cddbrealcontrol.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cddbrealcontrol.dll is missing."
- "cddbrealcontrol.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cddbrealcontrol.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve cddbrealcontrol.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cddbrealcontrol.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Resolve cddbrealcontrol.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download cddbrealcontrol.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cddbrealcontrol.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the cddbrealcontrol.dll not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker will find out the corrupted cddbrealcontrol.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)