I have to reinstall a program for my work, but I always get a message saying "This application has failed to start because cdmp3.dll was not found." I've tried to download the cdmp3.dll file by myself. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve cdmp3.dll issues with the following solution.
Details about cdmp3.dll Files:
You may encounter cdmp3.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cdmp3.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdmp3.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cdmp3.dll is missing."
- "cdmp3.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cdmp3.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix cdmp3.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdmp3.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Troubleshoot cdmp3.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cdmp3.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdmp3.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cdmp3.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker will hunt for the missing cdmp3.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
SFC is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)