I have to reinstall a program for my work, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "This application failed to start because cdprtreg.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, You can solve cdprtreg.dll issues with the following solution.
|What is cdprtreg.dll|
|Description: CDPRTREG Module|
|Product: Microsoft Plus! for Windows XP|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|File Size: 7643 bytes (7.46 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 548df1334c9e499611a28795778b98d2|
cdprtreg.dll Error Message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cdprtreg.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdprtreg.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cdprtreg.dll is missing."
- "cdprtreg.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cdprtreg.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix cdprtreg.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdprtreg.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Fix cdprtreg.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download cdprtreg.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdprtreg.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cdprtreg.dll not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC will chect out the corrupted cdprtreg.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
How to Perform a SFC?
SFC is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)