I have to reinstall a program for my work, but I always encounter the message "Cannot find [PATH]\CDRAUTOSENSE.dll" I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Many Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. It is possible to fix CDRAUTOSENSE.dll if you have tried the below method.
|What is CDRAUTOSENSE.dll|
|Description: Corel AutoSense|
|Product: Corel Common Framework|
|Company: Corel Corporation|
|File Size: 53248 bytes (52 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 6c1a2ce68044790e01d5b1c989f721c8|
Common CDRAUTOSENSE.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\CDRAUTOSENSE.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: CDRAUTOSENSE.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file CDRAUTOSENSE.dll is missing."
- "CDRAUTOSENSE.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because CDRAUTOSENSE.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot CDRAUTOSENSE.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing CDRAUTOSENSE.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Resolve CDRAUTOSENSE.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download CDRAUTOSENSE.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the CDRAUTOSENSE.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the CDRAUTOSENSE.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker is able to hunt for the corrupted CDRAUTOSENSE.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
System File Checker is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)