I just installed a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdrcrv100.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." Some friends told me to download a new cdrcrv100.dll files. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. It is possible to fix cdrcrv100.dll if you have tried the below method.<
|Company: Corel Corporation|
|Description: Curve Engine Library|
|File Size: 54506 bytes (53.23 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 9c848e09997133b6142d8f16ffeacce0|
What Causes cdrcrv100.dll Error?
Method One: Solve cdrcrv100.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdrcrv100.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Fix cdrcrv100.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download cdrcrv100.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdrcrv100.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the cdrcrv100.dll not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker might hunt for the corrupted cdrcrv100.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
System File Checker is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)