I have to reinstall a program for my work, but I always encounter the message "Cannot find [PATH]\cddbcontrol.dll" I've downloaded the cddbcontrol.dll zip file I need from internet. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix cddbcontrol.dll missing errors.
|What is cddbcontrol.dll|
|Description: CDDBControl Core Module (AOL)|
|Product: CDDBControl Module|
|Company: CDDB, Inc.|
|File Size: 448994 bytes (438.47 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 4860b26d759ca2c8435a4d9dc6af4082|
What are the common causes associated with cddbcontrol.dll Error?
Method One: Fix cddbcontrol.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cddbcontrol.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Resolve cddbcontrol.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download cddbcontrol.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cddbcontrol.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cddbcontrol.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC can find out the damaged cddbcontrol.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
How to Run System File Checker Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)