I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always get a pop-up error "The file cdrcpr80.dll is missing." I've downloaded the cdrcpr80.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix cdrcpr80.dll missing errors.
|What is cdrcpr80.dll|
|Description: Corel Compression Dll|
|Product: CorelDRAW (TM)|
|Company: Corel Corporation|
|File Size: 67496 bytes (65.91 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: c11ee106783a51bb85a078d1dce85fd1|
What Causes cdrcpr80.dll Error?
Method One: Fix cdrcpr80.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdrcpr80.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Troubleshoot cdrcpr80.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cdrcpr80.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdrcpr80.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cdrcpr80.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC will find out the corrupted cdrcpr80.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
How to Perform a SFC?
SFC is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)