|What is compobj.dll|
|Description: compobj.dll is a module associated with Microsoft OLE 2.1 16/32 Interoperability for Windows from Microsoft Corporation.|
|Product: Microsoft OLE 2.1 16/32 Interoperability for Windows|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|File Size: 15006 bytes (14.65 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 40f9fc896b2ba69fdc04d75e9d00dd01|
Fix compobj.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download compobj.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the compobj.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the compobj.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC can find out the corrupted compobj.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Simple Steps to Restore Your System(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)In fact, if you want to solve compobj.dll issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.Amrcore.dll,Appbarcom_res.dll,Ariesengine.dll,Arkut.dll,Aslwrap.dll