I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Cauninst.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've tried to download the Cauninst.dll file by myself. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix Cauninst.dll missing errors.<
|Product: Intel CBA Certificate Authority|
|Company: Intel Corporation|
|Description: CAUNINSTALL Dynamic Link Library|
|File Size: 44544 bytes (43.5 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 5259e48050a4fccdd5b843ced614a772|
Common Cauninst.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\Cauninst.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Cauninst.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file Cauninst.dll is missing."
- "Cauninst.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because Cauninst.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot Cauninst.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing Cauninst.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Fix Cauninst.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download Cauninst.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the Cauninst.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the Cauninst.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker can chect out the missing Cauninst.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
How to Perform a SFC?
System File Checker is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)