I've tried several times to install a program, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdrfntintl110.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix cdrfntintl110.dll if you have tried the below method.
|What is cdrfntintl110.dll|
|Description: Corel Font Manager Resource DLL|
|Company: Corel Corporation|
|File Size: 6238 bytes (6.09 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 7ab1b062fb7985f26f28975794d8fab5|
What Causes cdrfntintl110.dll Error?
Method One: Solve cdrfntintl110.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdrfntintl110.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Resolve cdrfntintl110.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download cdrfntintl110.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdrfntintl110.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the cdrfntintl110.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC can find out the damaged cdrfntintl110.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
System File Checker is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)