I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "cdlog.dll Not Found" I've tried to download the cdlog.dll file by myself. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix cdlog.dll missing errors.
|What is cdlog.dll|
|Description: CDLog Dll|
|Product: Adobe(R) Creative Suite Stock Photos CDLog Dll|
|Company: Adobe Systems Incorporated|
|File Size: 24831 bytes (24.25 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: a9bd6015daa8e797464f986a999c65da|
What are the common causes associated with cdlog.dll Error?
Method One: Fix cdlog.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdlog.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Resolve cdlog.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download cdlog.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdlog.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the cdlog.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC can hunt for the missing cdlog.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)