I need to install a software on my PC, but I always encounter the message "Cannot find [PATH]\cddmp3.dll" Some friends told me to download a new cddmp3.dll files. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. It is possible to fix cddmp3.dll if you have tried the below method.
cddmp3.dll File Information:
You might see the following cddmp3.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cddmp3.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cddmp3.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cddmp3.dll is missing."
- "cddmp3.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cddmp3.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve cddmp3.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cddmp3.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Troubleshoot cddmp3.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cddmp3.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cddmp3.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the cddmp3.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC might hunt for the damaged cddmp3.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
How to Perform a SFC?
SFC is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)