I have to reinstall a program for my work, but I always get a message saying "This application has failed to start because CdrInfoFilter.dll was not found." I've tried to figure it out on my own. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
Hello, as a matter of fact, You can solve CdrInfoFilter.dll issues with the following solution.
|What is CdrInfoFilter.dll|
|Description: CDRInfoFilter Module|
|Product: Corel Graphics Applications|
|Company: Corel Corporation|
|File Size: 81920 bytes (80 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: ce5e91b62225af1b43eed7a4c1efc2d6|
What Causes CdrInfoFilter.dll Error?
Method One: Fix CdrInfoFilter.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing CdrInfoFilter.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Fix CdrInfoFilter.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download CdrInfoFilter.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the CdrInfoFilter.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the CdrInfoFilter.dll error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC might chect out the missing CdrInfoFilter.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
SFC is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)