I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always get a pop-up error "cddbcontrolwinamp.dll Not Found" I've tried to download the cddbcontrolwinamp.dll file by myself. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Many Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve cddbcontrolwinamp.dll issues with the following solution.
cddbcontrolwinamp.dll File Information:
What may Result in cddbcontrolwinamp.dll Error?
Method One: Fix cddbcontrolwinamp.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cddbcontrolwinamp.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Troubleshoot cddbcontrolwinamp.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cddbcontrolwinamp.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cddbcontrolwinamp.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the cddbcontrolwinamp.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker can hunt for the corrupted cddbcontrolwinamp.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
How to Run System File Checker Utility
System File Checker is a free utility which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)