I just installed a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "The file cddbcontrolapple.dll is missing." I've tried to download the cddbcontrolapple.dll file by myself. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. You can solve cddbcontrolapple.dll issues with the following solution.
|What is cddbcontrolapple.dll|
|Description: CDDBControl Core Module (Apple)|
|Product: CDDBControl Core Module|
|Company: Gracenote (formerly CDDB, Inc.)|
|File Size: 203938 bytes (199.16 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 4d23583041f8d9d363781fc24c699077|
What may Result in cddbcontrolapple.dll Error?
Method One: Troubleshoot cddbcontrolapple.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cddbcontrolapple.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Troubleshoot cddbcontrolapple.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cddbcontrolapple.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cddbcontrolapple.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cddbcontrolapple.dll not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker can find out the corrupted cddbcontrolapple.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)