I have to reinstall a program for my work, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "Cannot find [PATH]\contmenu.dll" I've tried to download the contmenu.dll file by myself. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Many Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot contmenu.dll errors.
About contmenu.dll Files:
Method One: Troubleshoot contmenu.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing contmenu.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Method Two: Fix contmenu.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download contmenu.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the contmenu.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the contmenu.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC will find out the corrupted contmenu.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
At whiles, contmenu.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.