I just installed a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Convolution3DYV12.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've tried to figure it out on my own. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix Convolution3DYV12.dll missing errors.
|What is Convolution3DYV12.dll|
|Description: Convolution3D (YV12 & SMP Build)|
|File Size: 57344 bytes (56 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 40eac3e89ba572279e7d1bc0dfb8b965|
What are the common causes associated with Convolution3DYV12.dll Error?
Method One: Fix Convolution3DYV12.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing Convolution3DYV12.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Resolve Convolution3DYV12.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download Convolution3DYV12.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the Convolution3DYV12.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the Convolution3DYV12.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker is able to chect out the damaged Convolution3DYV12.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)