I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always received the following error message "cdrhlp80.dll Not Found" I've downloaded the cdrhlp80.dll zip file I need from internet. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
Hello, as a matter of fact, You can solve cdrhlp80.dll issues with the following solution.
|What is cdrhlp80.dll|
|Description: Corel Help DLL|
|Product: CorelDRAW (TM)|
|Company: Corel Corporation|
|File Size: 1851 bytes (1.81 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: c853d02ab0c8c77cd69de98cd87478d1|
You may encounter cdrhlp80.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cdrhlp80.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdrhlp80.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cdrhlp80.dll is missing."
- "cdrhlp80.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cdrhlp80.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix cdrhlp80.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdrhlp80.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Resolve cdrhlp80.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download cdrhlp80.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdrhlp80.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the cdrhlp80.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker can hunt for the damaged cdrhlp80.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
How to Perform a SFC?
System File Checker is a free utility which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)