I need to install a software on my PC, but I always encounter the message "This application failed to start because cddaplugin.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Some friends told me to download a new cddaplugin.dll files. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix cddaplugin.dll missing errors.
|What is cddaplugin.dll|
|Description: Where Is It? - CDDA Support Plugins Module|
|Product: Where Is It?|
|Company: Robert Galle|
|File Size: 66521 bytes (64.96 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 0ab28187421c39627a26e90385cebdcc|
What are the common causes associated with cddaplugin.dll Error?
Method One: Solve cddaplugin.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cddaplugin.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Fix cddaplugin.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download cddaplugin.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cddaplugin.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the cddaplugin.dll missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker will hunt for the damaged cddaplugin.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
System File Checker is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)