I just installed a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "The file cdo.dll is missing." Some friends told me to download a new cdo.dll files. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix cdo.dll if you have tried the below method.
What is cdo.dll File?
You may encounter cdo.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cdo.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdo.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cdo.dll is missing."
- "cdo.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cdo.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot cdo.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdo.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Fix cdo.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download cdo.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdo.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the cdo.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC will hunt for the corrupted cdo.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
SFC is a utility in Windows that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)