I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always received the following error message "This application has failed to start because cddataps.dll was not found." I've downloaded the cddataps.dll zip file I need from internet. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Many Thanks.
Hi, in fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix cddataps.dll missing errors.
|What is cddataps.dll|
|Description: Adaptec CDAPI ProxyStub|
|Product: Easy CD Creator API|
|File Size: 18964 bytes (18.52 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: cce5d0016e11f4046ad98e1f5c5f2dfc|
You might see the following cddataps.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cddataps.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cddataps.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cddataps.dll is missing."
- "cddataps.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cddataps.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot cddataps.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cddataps.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Resolve cddataps.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download cddataps.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cddataps.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the cddataps.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC will chect out the damaged cddataps.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)