I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always get a pop-up error "This application failed to start because cdrbarrett.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Some friends told me to download a new cdrbarrett.dll files. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Hi, in fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix cdrbarrett.dll missing errors.<
|Product: gpuKazSoft Dynamic Link Library|
|Company: DP Software|
|Description: GPU.DLL (CPU and DirectDraw driver)|
|File Size: 19921 bytes (19.45 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 25f97c759eb03221dfde223028cd441f|
What may Result in cdrbarrett.dll Error?
Method One: Fix cdrbarrett.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdrbarrett.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Fix cdrbarrett.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download cdrbarrett.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdrbarrett.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cdrbarrett.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker will find out the missing cdrbarrett.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
System File Checker is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)