I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdrhlp100.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. How should I do? Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot cdrhlp100.dll errors.
|What is cdrhlp100.dll|
|Description: Corel Help DLL|
|Company: Corel Corporation|
|File Size: 1920 bytes (1.88 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 9ec64a7b761f24115e433ccc1f5c95c1|
Common cdrhlp100.dll Error:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cdrhlp100.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdrhlp100.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cdrhlp100.dll is missing."
- "cdrhlp100.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cdrhlp100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve cdrhlp100.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdrhlp100.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Troubleshoot cdrhlp100.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cdrhlp100.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdrhlp100.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cdrhlp100.dll missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC might find out the missing cdrhlp100.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
SFC is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)