I've tried several times to install a program, but I always encounter the message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdr100.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've downloaded the cdr100.dll zip file I need from internet. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix cdr100.dll missing errors.<
|Product: Nero Burning ROM|
|Company: Ahead Software AG|
|Description: Nero Recorder Driver|
|File Size: 79355 bytes (77.5 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 0392862734090d78aede857079ec3229|
You might see the following cdr100.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cdr100.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdr100.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cdr100.dll is missing."
- "cdr100.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cdr100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix cdr100.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdr100.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Troubleshoot cdr100.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cdr100.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdr100.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cdr100.dll not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC will hunt for the damaged cdr100.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)