|What is compositionsamplecontrolsjs.dll|
|Product: Microsoft® QuickStart Tutorials|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|File Size: 3190 bytes (3.12 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 8b13dc726ed3dc2443c3071f542b55db|
Automatic compositionsamplecontrolsjs.dll Error Removal Suggestion:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing compositionsamplecontrolsjs.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register compositionsamplecontrolsjs.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your PC, Error Removed!
Troubleshoot compositionsamplecontrolsjs.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download compositionsamplecontrolsjs.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the compositionsamplecontrolsjs.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the compositionsamplecontrolsjs.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC might find out the damaged compositionsamplecontrolsjs.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
How to Perform a SFC?
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!KernelNetWork.dll,Mfc100rus.dll,MSVCIRTD.dll,ShellRes.dll,Vcomp.dll