I have to reinstall a program for my work, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "The file cddbuiroxio.dll is missing." I've downloaded the cddbuiroxio.dll zip file I need from internet. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. How should I do? Many Thanks.
Hi, in fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix cddbuiroxio.dll missing errors.<
|Product: CDDBUIControl Module|
|Description: CDDBUIControl Module (Roxio)|
|File Size: 191495 bytes (187.01 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 9c857822387e2a93783a565e70d37a78|
cddbuiroxio.dll Error Message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cddbuiroxio.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cddbuiroxio.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cddbuiroxio.dll is missing."
- "cddbuiroxio.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cddbuiroxio.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot cddbuiroxio.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cddbuiroxio.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Troubleshoot cddbuiroxio.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cddbuiroxio.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cddbuiroxio.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cddbuiroxio.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker will hunt for the corrupted cddbuiroxio.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)