I just installed a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "coolapi.dll Not Found" Some friends told me to download a new coolapi.dll files. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
Hi, in fact, It is possible to fix coolapi.dll if you have tried the below method.
coolapi.dll File Information:
Method One: Fix coolapi.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing coolapi.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Method Two: Resolve coolapi.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download coolapi.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the coolapi.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the coolapi.dll not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC might chect out the damaged coolapi.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Sometimes, coolapi.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, coolapi.dll problem will be resolved easily.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.