Common comres.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\comres.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: comres.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file comres.dll is missing."
- "comres.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because comres.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
What is comres.dll File?
Fix comres.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download comres.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the comres.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the comres.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker is able to find out the corrupted comres.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
How to Perform a SFC?
System File Checker is a free utility which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!Above all, comres.dll fixer is your ideal choice that will resolve issues with the shortest time.Link:ArkHTTPClient.dll,Checkaut.dll,Message.dll,TicketAssist.dll,WordSegment.dll