I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always received the following error message "This application failed to start because cdrinfofilter100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've downloaded the cdrinfofilter100.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Many Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix cdrinfofilter100.dll missing errors.
What is cdrinfofilter100.dll File?
What are the common causes associated with cdrinfofilter100.dll Error?
Method One: Troubleshoot cdrinfofilter100.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdrinfofilter100.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Troubleshoot cdrinfofilter100.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cdrinfofilter100.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdrinfofilter100.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the cdrinfofilter100.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker might chect out the corrupted cdrinfofilter100.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)