I just installed a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: CdrIco.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've tried to download the CdrIco.dll file by myself. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. It is possible to fix CdrIco.dll if you have tried the below method.
|What is CdrIco.dll|
|Description: IconHandler Shell Extension for CDR, CLK, CMX, CPT and DES files.|
|Product: Corel Common Framework|
|Company: Corel Corporation|
|File Size: 180224 bytes (176 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: a885b4c7eace09b029391bbe250da0f4|
CdrIco.dll Error Message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\CdrIco.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: CdrIco.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file CdrIco.dll is missing."
- "CdrIco.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because CdrIco.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix CdrIco.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing CdrIco.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Resolve CdrIco.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download CdrIco.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the CdrIco.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the CdrIco.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker might chect out the corrupted CdrIco.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)