What Causes comuid.dll Error?
What is comuid.dll File?
Resolve comuid.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download comuid.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the comuid.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the comuid.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC is able to find out the missing comuid.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
SFC is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.D2win.dll,Osetup.dll,P1006clp.dll,P2esocks_1017.dll,P3shared.dll