I've tried several times to install a program, but I always get a message saying "Cannot find [PATH]\condmgr.dll" I've downloaded the condmgr.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Many Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix condmgr.dll if you have tried the below method.
|What is condmgr.dll|
|Description: Palm Shared Library|
|Product: HotSync® Manager, Palm Desktop|
|Company: Palm, Inc.|
|File Size: 44387 bytes (43.35 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: b818ee55c3e00a2bbdb6761d7d27b828|
What are the common causes associated with condmgr.dll Error?
Method One: Fix condmgr.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing condmgr.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Resolve condmgr.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download condmgr.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the condmgr.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the condmgr.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker will find out the missing condmgr.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
SFC is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)