I need to install a software on my PC, but I always encounter the message "The file cdelay.dll is missing." I've downloaded the cdelay.dll zip file I need from internet. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Many Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix cdelay.dll if you have tried the below method.
|What is cdelay.dll|
|Description: Chorus-Delay (EPP15 DLL)|
|Company: ANWIDA Soft|
|File Size: 16778 bytes (16.38 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 2d981d945793ed1b4121c381f4677a4d|
You might see the following cdelay.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cdelay.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdelay.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cdelay.dll is missing."
- "cdelay.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cdelay.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix cdelay.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdelay.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Troubleshoot cdelay.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cdelay.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdelay.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cdelay.dll not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker will hunt for the corrupted cdelay.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
How to Run System File Checker Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)