I have to reinstall a program for my work, but I always encounter the message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdinfomgr.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've downloaded the cdinfomgr.dll zip file I need from internet. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, You can solve cdinfomgr.dll issues with the following solution.
|What is cdinfomgr.dll|
|Description: Suite Integration Toolkit Object|
|Product: Microsoft® Visual Studio .NET|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|File Size: 74634 bytes (72.88 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: f87a89127d7f9ac6a4002aa4bbdbce10|
Common cdinfomgr.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cdinfomgr.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cdinfomgr.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cdinfomgr.dll is missing."
- "cdinfomgr.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cdinfomgr.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix cdinfomgr.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdinfomgr.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Troubleshoot cdinfomgr.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cdinfomgr.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdinfomgr.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the cdinfomgr.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker is able to find out the damaged cdinfomgr.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
How to Perform a System File Checker Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)