I've tried several times to install a program, but I always get a message saying "This application failed to start because cdrinfofilter110.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to download the cdrinfofilter110.dll file by myself. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot cdrinfofilter110.dll errors.<
|Company: Corel Corporation|
|Description: CDRInfoFilter Module|
|File Size: 29150 bytes (28.47 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: e4124a2a8b3bc71e172518719a557442|
What may Result in cdrinfofilter110.dll Error?
Method One: Fix cdrinfofilter110.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cdrinfofilter110.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Fix cdrinfofilter110.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download cdrinfofilter110.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cdrinfofilter110.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cdrinfofilter110.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker can find out the damaged cdrinfofilter110.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)