|What is controt.dll|
|Description: MSWC Content Rotator|
|Product: Internet Information Services|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|File Size: 17506 bytes (17.1 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 9ad7c65121c8deb404a8324bd62fe48f|
Speed Up PC with SmartPCFixer
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Fix controt.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download controt.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the controt.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the controt.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC will hunt for the damaged controt.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.Amspcore.dll,Apidll.dll,Appwzcht.dll,Asharp.dll,Asloghlp.dll