I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "This application failed to start because camtasiaofficeaddinres.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've downloaded the camtasiaofficeaddinres.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. You can solve camtasiaofficeaddinres.dll issues with the following solution.<
|Product: Camtasia Studio|
|Company: TechSmith Corporation|
|Description: Camtasia Studio PowerPoint Add-In Resource DLL|
|File Size: 196608 bytes (192 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: c4581e798a4b614295a76f06f371d3a9|
What are the common causes associated with camtasiaofficeaddinres.dll Error?
Method One: Solve camtasiaofficeaddinres.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing camtasiaofficeaddinres.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Fix camtasiaofficeaddinres.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download camtasiaofficeaddinres.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the camtasiaofficeaddinres.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the camtasiaofficeaddinres.dll error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker might hunt for the damaged camtasiaofficeaddinres.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)